Gem Polishing in Issaquah, WA
There’s nothing quite as satisfying about wearing a piece of jewelry as the sparkle of the gemstone in the jewelry. Even a small-sized gem can make a big impression if it sparkles. However, gemstones lose their shine and luster over time. This doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy wearing your jewelry anymore. It simply means it’s time for some tender love and care. At Marlow’s Fine Jewelry, we offer gemstone polishing services designed to restore the sparkle to your jewelry pieces. Our team of professionals will work to restore the brilliance of the gemstone and make it look as good as new.
Our Gem Polishing Services
Gemstones in jewelry are undoubtedly the focal point of any piece of jewelry. These are the most eye-catching elements in any piece of jewelry. Our gem polishing services are designed to help restore the sparkle to your gemstones. Whether your jewelry is scratched, damaged, or just dull, we can help restore the shine and luster that drew you to the piece in the first place.
We offer comprehensive gem-cutting and polishing services aimed at addressing any issues that our customers may have with their gemstones. Our team of experienced experts is experienced and skilled at working with a wide variety of gemstones including diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, and more. We will ensure your gemstones are in their best possible condition.
We apply a wide range of gem polishing techniques to polish gemstones and get rid of marks, scratches, discolorations, and other imperfections. Our team applies polishing techniques that have been used through generations as well as modern techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to get the best results. You can trust our team for the best results.
Benefits of Gem Polishing
Gemstones don’t remain bright and sparkling forever. Gemstones can be damaged through scratching. These scratches can make gemstones look old and worn. Gemstones can also become dull with time as they are exposed to various chemicals in day-to-day wear. Our gemstone polishing services will help to restore your gemstones.
Our experts apply different buffing methods to the surface of gemstones to remove scratches and accumulated dirt and debris. This process reveals a fresh and bright layer. The buffing process gets rid of any imperfection on the surface of the gemstone by removing this top layer.
Your gemstones will not only look brighter but the value of your precious stones will also be improved. Scratches and other imperfections can have a negative impact on the value of a gemstone. Getting rid of the scratches and other imperfections through polishing will help to improve the value of your gemstone.
Whether your gemstone has a small scratch or has completely lost its luster, you can trust our team to restore your jewelry.
- We assess each piece of jewelry or gemstone we receive carefully. Photos of the items we receive are taken and each piece is described in detail.
- Our experts determine the best approach to restoring the gemstone to its original appearance. We are experts in the application of various polishing methods. Our experts will apply the best technique to shave off the damaged surfaces evenly. We work to ensure that the symmetry and cut of the gemstone are preserved even after the polishing.
- The gemstone is cleaned and rubbed with high-quality oils. The application of oils to gemstones helps not only provide a better finish but also to protect the gemstones from becoming too brittle.
Pricing and Turnaround Time
Our gem polishing pricing varies depending on the type of gemstone you need polishing as well as the level of polishing required. We offer competitive rates for our services. Contact us to learn more about our pricing and get an accurate quote for our services.
Turnaround time for our services depends on the level of polishing required as well as other restoration services you may want to have done. Turnaround for polishing-only services ranges from 1 to 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can polishing damage my gemstone? Yes. Polishing is a process that should only be done by experienced professionals. Our team will take great care with your gemstones to prevent damage.
- How long does polishing take? This depends on the level of polishing required and the type of gemstone to be polished. Turnaround typically ranges between 1 and 2 weeks.
‘I couldn’t believe that it was the same engagement ring I sent for polishing. I had a great experience with the team at Marlow’s and would recommend their services to anyone. ‘
Polishing is a great way to restore the luster to your gemstones. It will get rid of scratches and other blemishes. It will also help to improve your gemstone’s value. Get in touch with Marlow’s Fine Jewelry for the best results when polishing stones for jewelry.